Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Butterfly punch and OTWC challenge!

So I purchased a MS butterfly punch at my local craft store yesterday cause I wanted to jump on the butterfly ban wagon, I had seen so many wonderful cards made with this punch, here's what I came up with...
My color inspiration came from the color challenge over at Off the Wall Craftiness



TANYA




THE STUFF:
Kraft cardstock
White card stock
MS bunch for butterflies (paper unknown it was from my scrap box)
bakers twine
"Specially for you" scrappy moms
 doodling done with my ZIG markers for clouds and grassy flowers
and don't forget a little bling and stickles!

LOTS OF LOVE!

here's the link to the color challenge check it out!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and I love your butterflies! Investment well spent right here! Your "scapbox" papers were perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is Spring right there! I love those butterflies! Thanks for sharing your card with OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so adorable!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete