Monday, April 11, 2011

Cute chick + Bakers Twine= ADORABLE

Ok so for this card it all started with that super cute heart paper!
Then from there I used one of my all time favorite stamps that little chick he is so stinking cute!
The grass and flowers I just doodled in with my ZIG markers added some stickles, glossy accents to the balloons and TWINE. Finished it off with a scrappy moms stamp!

TANYA



LOVE IT!
After I made this card I saw that wee memories is doing a TWINE CHALLENGE
so I decided to enter this cutie!

WMC51
the link:

THANKS!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your super cute chickie card! Such fun patterned paper and twine! Super cute dots around the balloons too. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this card is absolutely darling!! Love the little grass and flower elements you drew in- they work so well with the DeNami stamp! Also, the way you used twine= AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha!! These are totally and compeltely adorable and really have me smiling! I love the fun colours you've worked with and the gorgeous use of twine! Thanks for playing along at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! The chickie with heart stamp goes so perfectly with that heart patterned paper! Great use of twine--LOVE that big bow you created with it!!

    ReplyDelete