Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge - CAC

So this time the challenge was to use Create a Critter Cartridge which wasn't too difficult cause it is such a fun cartridge to use, Sara and I whipped up a few cards together last night and here's what we came up with

This was the card I made for a great friend of mine who took half my shift at work the other day so I could get ready for a baby shower I was planning

 
So we don't have the super cute new scrappy mom stamps that correlate with the critters but we do have stamps by good ol scrappy moms and we used those!!

Sara came up with this cutie for a birthday card for a little boy who is turning one he is having a circus themed birthday party on Sunday


have a great day !!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they are sooo cute! These are two of my favorite cuts from CAC - aw, who am I kidding, they are all my favorites! LOL

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the cuts from CAC as well. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more fun cards! the two of you are so creative! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete