Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures from the shower!

Just wanted to share some cute pictures from the shower we did recently, some of the decor I didn't get pictures of but most of it was just critters cut large to hang in windows and tissue paper balls that we did with the help from Martha Stewart!!
So much food....thanks to my sister and mother in law I cant cook... hehe

We had frogs and butterflies too but by the time I realized I didn't have a picture of them it was too late ...they were eaten


Candy Bar!!

This table runner I made from fabric I found and Joann's I also made a large square one for my island with all the food on it (PS.. no sewing required I used hem tape and an iron...thanks to mom for this super idea)




I love to make banners they are so fun !!


Well just wanted to share....thanks for checking us out


3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! I LOVE it! You really did a beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! I Love all the cute elements of the shower! I enjoyed looking at all the cute creations on your blog! I'm your newest follower! TFS!
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete