Friday, March 25, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge

THE CHALLENGE
Sketch Challenge {no twist today}
  • Create a card based on the layout provided
  • Project must include basic elements from provided sketch
  • Link up your creation before April 4th




I Love Sketch challenges cause they make you switch it up!

TANYA



Well this is just another doodle card, super simple and didn't take long at all.  Some times its a nice change to have a clean simple card

THE STUFF:
Black cardstock
white cardstock
Poka dot background stamp
"absolutely FAB-ulous" Stamp by Scrappy moms
Pink and yellow ribbon
The flowers and dots are just some of my fancy doodling done with my ZIG markers!



4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I thought the doodling was a STAMP!! How clever are YOU!! Great CAS card! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the bakers twine you have been using lately! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! May not have taken you long but it is perfect! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique card! I love it! I really do! Thanks for playing at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete