Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sister B-day card + Peachy Keen challenge

Well I was making a card for my sisters birthday which is coming up and while I was doing my favorite stitching I realized that I can enter this card in the peachy keen challenge!

THE CHALLENGE
Sew Super Cute {use faux or real stitching}
Create a project (can be a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc.) with either real or faux stitching. Don't forget to use your Peachy Keen Faces to be eligible for the prize!
TANYA
This card was so fun to make and it was so easy cause all I used was..... 
 -"Echo Park" paper and stickers  
-Face Peachy Keen princess faces medium
- Scrappy moms stamp from "Simple Sentiments"
-A little bling and some stickles
-Lots of "SEW CUTE" stitching!

Lots of LOVE !!

Check out the link for more inspiration!

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO cute! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Was any of it done on the Imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sherry I dont have an Imagine (wish i did) the paper is by echo park as well as the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, that sun is gorgeous!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! One of my favs! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The both of you have done a fabulous job!! The creations that the two of you have made are too adorable!! I'm now one of your new followers :)

    Please visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute!!! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love your color choices...your card made me smile! I needed that! I admire when someone uses a lot of diffferent patterns and colors in their card! I sure wish I did! lol
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love everything about this card!Sooo cute,Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card! the colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing and playing along on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card is awesome!! super cute! :)

    Candace

    www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete