Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pinkalicious Blog hop

Well over at my pink stamper she did a blog hop last Friday and the theme was something spring
this card I made may come to a surprise to some of you cause it is not a "typical spring card" but it has the elements that remind me of spring.  Spring to me feels clean and fresh but simple, and color of course, that's why I went with this card.  Made it the day of her post but forgot to post it here oops, oh well better late than never!

TANYA




The stuff:
Kraft card stock by papertrey ink
bakers twine
yellow card stock (unknown)
white card stock Reflections available at Micheal's
cuttle bug Swiss dots
circle stamp (unknown)
"thanks you" by my pink stamper
the coloring on the stamp was done with ZIG markers and its just my doodling which I love to do!

check out the link:

I miss crafting with Sara our schedules have been so off lately!!

lots of love T&S




8 comments:

  1. Love the doodle work! Great card! I'm your newest follower ladies!

    Meg @ craftingwithmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your doodling absolutely makes this card GORGEOUS. Awesome job! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doodling is amazingly beautiful! I think you should design stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Love the bakers twine and cute doodling!! Great job!
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog, super sweet and cute! you should check mine out, would love to have you! :)

    Candace

    www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete