Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Fling Color challenge: EAD

Well its that time again for a fun color challenge over at the EAD blog spot!
the colors we had to use were.......

I love these colors together , and this is what I love about color challenges it makes you use colors you otherwise wouldn't put together, this is one of my favorite color combos!

Check it out!
TANYA





The stuff:
Pink and blue paper are by Echo park
Orange paper is by DCVW citrus stack
Stickers are EAD
thanks you stamp is "my pink stamper"
Pink candy dots are by doodle bug (i think)

I got the idea to make my background using multiple papers from a post by Joanna at "scrap making" she had done something similar with and Irish card and I really loved the effect it created so ..for that thanks Joanna!!
this is the link to her blog that inspired me, it worked out perfect !!

Check out all the other designs here:


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Tanya, wish I didnt work today so that I could craft to! : (

    Sara xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so cute together! GREAT job! I am happy to be ya'lls newest follower and have awarded ya'll with the Stylish Blogger award! Feel free to jump on over to my blog to pick it up! TFS!

    ♥Ashley
    welchcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is adorable!! I love way you layered the pattern paper! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at EAD Designs! Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute!!!!! Love what you've done! Thanks for joining us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete