Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrappy Mom Teriffic Tuesday Challenge

For this challenge we had to use Sugar and spice cartridge or B is for Boy

TANYA


Here's the STUFF:
Paper by BoBunny "ad lib collection"
Yellow paper DCWV "citrus mat stack"
Adorable Hedgehog from B is for BOY
Button by "doodlebug designs"
EK success punch
Peachy keen critter face medium
 I apologize but for this card I used pink stamper "punny licious" cause it worked so perfect with my little HOG....but I still use my scrappy mom stamps all the time!

SARA

Sara used a super cute ice cream cone from "sugar and spice"
not sure of paper brands
Scallop punch by EK success

Thanks again !!
as always check out the link to this challenge
T&S

4 comments:

  1. Wow - a two-for! Both cards are ADORABLE, but I LOVE the little hedgehog! If you want of have a "heartattack" from cuteness, google baby hedgehogs... THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS!!

    Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these projects are so cute! i love the stitching on your hedgehog and the polka dot paper on the ice cream just looks so great! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms!

    ReplyDelete